Wednesday, May 04, 2011

The Gallery - April

april bunting



bright blooms blue skies
resurrect the april new
love and hope unite




It's The Gallery time of week again and I need in some way to enter a photo which represents April. A month of celebration of new and resurrected life and of lives joined together in holy matrimony.  A month of joy, spending time with my husband, my family and my friends, and more recently, a time to reflect on marriage.

The bunting in the photograph has been hanging in our garden over the weekend and it captures April for me - flowers, blue skies and much to celebrate.

What will May bring?

Head over to The Gallery for a wander... take your time and enjoy...



7 comments:

coffeecurls said...

Beautiful, I love bunting. It's always on my 'to buy' list! x

Merry said...

Oh that is beautiful. Gorgeous colours, gorgeous bunting, gorgeous movement. I love your template too - perfect.

supergran said...

May - snow? rain? may bank holidays....

MOIxx said...

I love that photo!

DC said...

Nice colours and nice memories!

DCoxoxo

Alana Jo said...

Great color!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you will come back again sometime!

Devon said...

Love this pic...so springy and cheery!!!