Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A wee reminder

Every so often a wee reminder pops through the door:
A little hand written envelope
Which makes me smile even before I open it.
I can usually recognise the writing
Which hints at what may be inside.

Sparkly hearts
Fall
gently
to
the
floor...


Quotable Cards



A wee reminder to let you know that someone, somewhere is thinking about you.
A wee reminder to reaffirm that you're doing ok.
A positive affirmation to keep close and look upon when times aren't quite so rosy



"... you don't know what the future holds for you.  You're a strong and creative and resourceful woman and I know that you'll find your way to carve happiness out of the days and invent adventurous ways around all the obstacles that you are seeing before you.  Keep putting one foot in front of the other and you'll get through this.... I have faith in you and your family."

Thank you for my wee reminder, for the sparkly hearts and for being a wonderful friend.



Do you have someone that you could reach out to today?
Go on... Hug a Heart ...
Make a difference to someone.







3 comments:

John said...

Lovely post by you. Really nice. Thanks for this.

ever hopeful mummy said...

Thank you, John for coming to visit and I hope that you'll be back... and did you take the time to "hug a heart"?

John said...

Yeah!! Of course!!