Thursday, April 21, 2011

Magic Shoes



Dorothy's little red shoes were magical, weren't they?
"there's no place like home"
click
"there's no place like home"
click
"there's no place like home"
click

Eilidh loves shoes and squeals with delight when it's time to put hers on.
She loves shoe shops, taking in all the colours and styles, revelling in pure delight.

SMArty mummy once said,
"I wonder if she thinks that shoes are magical and that they'll make her walk..."
I hate to say it, but I think that she's right.
Yesterday Eilidh said,
"walk. outside. mummy. peese?"
And my heart broke a little; she's only 2 -
I thought I had longer until the questions began.
I thought that I had longer to dig deep
To find the answers
To explain
To Eilidh
About SMA.








"Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Bluebirds fly. Birds fly Over The Rainbow. Why then, oh why can't I? If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why oh why cant I?"
Dorothy, Wizard of Oz




No comments: