Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Gallery - Tomorrow

Photography feeds my soul:

I've decided to go to The Gallery today for a visit and see if I like what I see...
I hear that it's a nice place to visit,
Full of photographs
from aspiring photographers
and mummy bloggers alike.
I need an entry ticket though:
The theme is Tomorrow...

I was inspired this morning:

Tomorrow is uncertain
& not a given rite.
It is yet to be penned,
Our futures unknown.
But one thing is
Certain -
Live in the Present
For Tomorrow is a Gift









9 comments:

mumsarcade said...

Lovely in its simplicity and its mystery.
My attempt is at http://gigglingatitall.blogspot.com

tiddlyompompom said...

well said, tomorrow IS a gift. hope you enjoyed your visit to the gallery :)

Karen Green said...

oh I like this one. So different to all the others. I am following you now. Feel free to check out my blog at: http://wouldliketobeayummymummy.blogspot.com :-)

Brighton Mum-Teenage Angst said...

Oh I love, love, love this post!

TheBoyandMe said...

I like this very much, simple and poignant. Did you wrap that especially? Nice co-ordination!

ever hopeful mummy said...

thank you all for stopping by and for your lovely comments... i really enjoyed my first visit to the gallery and have browsed and commented and been inspired...
the wrapping - a storage box i have and a little ribbon... and hey presto! The gift of tomorrow. Enjoy your day, whatever you are doing x

Alysonsblog said...

oh thats a really thoughtful take on the theme x

Clairejustine said...

SO true,great post :)

cartside said...

Amen.
Just discovered your blog, so hello!