Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 of BTW.
Back to where it all started -
My training practice.
Everything is familiar.
I feel safe and secure.
It's been over 6 years since I started my journey as a GP...
1 wedding,
2 children
and lots of ups & downs ago...

Am I the same person?
Mostly;
I am mostly the same.
Perhaps a little more empathic.
Perhaps a little hardened, too though.
More life experiences have been survived,
More knowledge acquired.
More confidence in some areas,
Much less in others.



lightupthesky



Behind all my other roles
The doctor still exists
In some shape or form:
I wasn't at all sure that she did
Or even if I wanted her to,
But she is there.

I am merely testing the water,
Dipping my toes in.
I'm not sure if I can do this anymore:
Life seems too difficult
And I don't know if I have anything to give.
But I need to try.
So, back to work?
We'll see...

No comments: